Corinth, TX City Jail Information
Corinth does not offer an online jail look-up for individuals currently in their facility.
Telephone number for the jail:
- (940) 498-2017
- Fax: (940) 498-4509
- 2003 S. Corinth Street, Corinth, Texas 76210
What type of facility?
Corinth Police Department Jail is a holding facility. This means that prisoners are generally confined in this facility for less than 24 hours before being released or transferred to another facility.
What does it mean when a person is booked into jail?
When a person is arrested there are several different types of documents that must be completed. The person’s property must be listed out in detail, their photograph and fingerprints are taken as well. Once this process has been completed and they are moved into a cell or cellblock, they have at that moment officially been “booked” into jail.
What is an Alias warrant?
This is a warrant where no plea has been entered. A prisoner, bail bond company, or an attorney can post a bond for this type of warrant. The bond assures that the prisoner will appear in court.
What is a Capias warrant?
A Capias warrant is where a plea has been entered and the prisoner did not follow through with the court agreement.
How can a prisoner get out of jail when arrested for a felony/misdemeanor (Higher than a class C misdemeanor)?
- Pay bond at the Denton County Sheriff’s Department Bond Desk
- Contact a Corinth criminal defense attorney – It is important that when choosing a lawyer to represent you that you have an experienced attorney who knows the court system, the judges, the prosecutors, and the best way to reach a positive result for each and every client’s unique situation.
- Call The Law Office of Gregory C. Goline at (940) 465-9872 or contact us online.
- Contact a bail bond company
If someone is transferred to Denton County Jail, how do I find out?
You can find out by searching the Denton County Website or calling the Denton County Jail. All information about Denton County Jail can be found under the “Jail Records” tab athttp://justice1.dentoncounty.com/PublicAccess/default.aspx.
Denton County Sherriff’s office can be reached at 940-349-1700 or at 127 N. Woodrow Lane, Denton, Texas 76205.