City Jail Information
Online Jail look up for city jail facility: This facility currently does not offer an online look-up to locate.
Telephone number for the jail
- (972) 539-0525
- 4150 Kirkpatrick Lane, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
- The Flower Mound Police Department Jail is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What type of facility?
Flower Mound Police Department Jail is a holding facility. This means that prisoners are generally confined in this facility for less than 72 hours before being released or transferred to another facility.
What does it mean when a person is booked into jail?
When a person is arrested there are several different types of documents that must be completed. The person’s property must be listed out in detail, their photograph and fingerprints are taken as well. Once this process has been completed and they are moved into a cell or cellblock, they have at that moment officially been “booked” into jail.
What occurs during arraignment?
An arraignment is a formal meeting between a judge and a prisoner. The judge informs the prisoner of his or her charge(s), reads the prisoner his or her rights, and advises the prisoner of the bond amount. If the prisoner qualifies, an attorney is also appointed during arraignment.
How can a prisoner get out of jail when arrested for a felony/misdemeanor (Higher than a class C misdemeanor)?
- Contact a bail bond company
- Pay bond at the Denton County Sheriff’s Department Bond Desk
- Get a Flower Mound criminal defense lawyer to represent you that has experience and knows the court system, the judges, the prosecutors, and the best way to reach a positive result for each and every client’s unique situation.
Contact The Law Office of Gregory C. Goline at (940) 514-8113 or online by clicking here.
What county is Flower Mound Police Department Jail located in?
Links to helpful parts of the city’s jail website: