Criminal Defense Attorney in Denton, TX
When you are facing a criminal charge that could have a serious impact on your life, turn to a skilled defense attorney you can trust.
I’m Greg Goline, and I am a lawyer who provides criminal defense representation to clients in Denton and throughout North Texas. As a local attorney, I am able to get to know my clients individually. I will spend a significant amount of time with you, so that I can get an in-depth understanding of the circumstances that led to your arrest and/or charge. This allows me to then create an effective defense aimed at achieving the best possible results for your unique case.
As a Denton criminal defense lawyer, I pride myself in always being accessible to my clients. I make sure that each client is kept fully informed of everything going on in his or her case. Phone calls will be quickly returned and I am readily available to clients to answer all questions.
DWI, Drug, Theft, & Domestic Violence Attorney Serving North Texas
No matter what type of criminal charge you are facing, I am a Denton County criminal defense attorney who will become personally invested in the outcome of your case. I work hard to achieve the best possible results in each and every case. I’m prepared to immediately begin evaluating your case. To arrange your free consultation, call (940) 465-9872 or contact me by email through the online form and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I have the experience and local familiarity to handle your case in the best possible manner to achieve a positive resolution. I have served in the courts of North Texas for years, so I am familiar with the local courts, judges and prosecutors in your area. I know what you are up against and I can let you know what you can expect as I guide you through the criminal process, protect your rights and fight for a favorable outcome.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. – May, 2004
- Licensed by The State Bar of Texas, 2005
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- B.A. – May, 2001
- Major: Religious Studies
Services & Benefits
In addition to a high degree of personal attention and care, my clients benefit from the following:
- Free consultations: Each potential client receives a free initial consultation.
- Flexible appointments: While my regular office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, I also offer evening and weekend hours by appointment.
- Payment options: I accept credit cards and payment plans are available.
- Local attorney: I am a lawyer who has a great deal of experience working in Denton County. I am familiar with the local courts, judges and prosecutors.
- Denton County Bar Association, May 31, 2011 – Present
- Denton County Family Law Section, May 31, 2011 – Present
- Denton County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, September 30, 2010 – Present
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, September 30, 2010 – Present